Sunday 26 July 2009

Tilda again!

Materials:
Paper and Card- Citrus Stack, from DCWV
Image- Magnolia, coloured with promarkers and sakura's
Embellies: Prima flowers, punched daisys, perfect pearls, and woodware brads

Morning,
Hope you're all well. I thought I'd share with you another Magnolia card i made for the challenge over at Friday Sketchers, i was awkward and rotated the sketch 90 degrees anticlockwise! Thanks girls, i really loved working with it.
I just had to use my Citrus Papers from DCWV again... they're addictive!
For this card, i coloured the background fence, and then Tilda. I embossed her so she curled, and then popped her on top with silicone glue. I think this gives a really nice affect
I'm also going to enter this into the Stamp Something challenges which is winged things, my paper has little bee's on and Tilda has got one in her hand. :O)

A Close-Up:

I might do a tutorial on this if io find the time!

Fern xx

17 comments:

  1. lovely card Fern. such bright lively colours

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern!Really loving your use of these paper's...I really should use mine!Tilda looks fab sitting on the fence you're making me want to buy one of those stamps now lol
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so cute!
    I love it.
    I realy cant wait for the tutorial i will make it straight away!
    Hugs

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Fern, gorgeous colouring and the papers are so beautiful. Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is sweet you have done a great job with this Fern stunning creation & yes fab DP's gonna be tempted to buy these... MANY CONGRATS on your win over at Cats whiskers....

    hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card dear love the colours and your 3ding. You have won my WOJ Candy dear
    So pleased it was you
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I love your photography skills too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Fern,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab colours & card. Your embossed Tilds looks great.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Fern! Such summery colours and Tilda has been beautifully coloured.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Fern,such a pretty Tilda and wonderful papers.
    Have a great week..enjoy the summer holiday!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable sweet card, beautiful colours and Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh pretty card Fern, love the colours you have have used on this one :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so gorgeous and your colouring is perfect, wish i could colour like this!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, Fern! So glad to see all the fab creations you're making with all the stamped images I sent you! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, so so pretty, love your colour combo!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fern this is gorgeous, I love the soft colours you have used. Again I take my hat off to your fantastic talent. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete