Wednesday 22 July 2009

Pink and Girly


Materials:
Paper and Cardstock: Dovecraft and PM
Image: The Greeting Farm coloured with whispers, promarkers, and sakuras
Embellishments: Prima and Petaloo flowers, the spacers and raffia lace available from here.

Hi Everyone,
Hope your are all O.K.
Wow what a fantastic day, the sports were fantastic, and i've still got 6 more days to go! I still managed to make a card though, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I picked out lots of girly colours of embellishments! :O)
I've used some gorgeous White Raffia Lace, and beautiful Silver Spacers from Bunny Zoes Crafts. I used a mixture of flowers, as i thought the dark pink petaloos matched the paper exactly, but i also wanted a lighter shade.
I am entering my card into this weeks: Papertake Weekly Challenge which is a colour combo.
I have chosen, pink, lilac, and white.
A Close-Up of the embellishments:
I also recived this fabulous award from Avril and Cheryl aswell.
Thank you so much girls, i really appreciate you thinking of me! xx
Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment if you have time, i LOVE reading them! :O)
Fern xx

19 comments:

  1. hi fern!
    What a gorgeous girly card love these miss anya's!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Fern. love these anya's and the colouring is beautiful

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fern this is really girlie fab image colouring & pretty embellies great card.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely girly card Fern. I adore Miss Anya and pink, so it's just perfect in my eyes!
    Glad you enjoyed your sports today, enjoy the rest of your week!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfectly girly card you've made here Fern - I love it! Beautiful colouring and your embellishments are fab - love the touch of bling on Anya's purse!!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulouscard and well done on the award well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fern...beautiful card,love your delicate colour scheme on this one,
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your well deserved award(s)!!! Your card is beautiful, as always! I love that pretty white trim in the middle. Very unique! Pretty soft girlie colors are my favorite! Great job - thanks for sharing... Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Fern,your papers and image are just beautiful!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, Love her sparkly eyeshadow and handbag! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great Fern I love the colours you have used for Ms Anya just perfect
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Fern,l love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, beautiful card Fern! I love the flowers and spacers and your colouring is fab! I like the eyeshadow you've put on her eyes. :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fern, your card is absolutely beautiful, the colours, papers and embellies are incredibly pretty, I can't believe you are only 11 and that you are making such professional looking cards...go Fern! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it is very much appreciated :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card Fern, love the girly colours you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Fern. The Colours are realy girly
    Well done on this card
    Happy Crafting Jodie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card hun - hope you enjoy your summer break
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Fern! If you get this moment, could you please hop over to this blog? The daughter of a friend of mine in the UK is just getting started at this, and just began a blog yesterday. I think the card she posted is the first she's ever made and put on the web. It would be nice if she had someone she could talk with that's closer to her age (I think she may be 10). She has questions about whether she can play in the challenges, and things like that. I was hoping you might be able to help her out! Thanks, ever so much! Her blog address is: www.violet-animeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete