Sunday 12 July 2009

Thankyou Mrs.T

Materials:
Paper and Cardstock: PM and Dovecraft
Vellum: PM
Embellishments: Peeloffs, brads, spacers and Doodle-Bug Rub-Ons.
Image: Sugar Nellie, watercoloured with whispers and glittered with a sakura pen.

Morning,
I was really busy yesterday, i had a lot of teacher cards to make. I am entering this card into two challenges:
ABC: Vellum.... i don't normally like using vellum, and i don't have alot of it either. But i really wanted to join in this week, beacause i had the idea of making vellum flowers from peeloffs.

Here's a closer picture:


I just cut them out, and added a brads and spacers.
The second challenge is Cute card Thursday: They want you to make a thankyou card for a teacher.

I tidied my craft room yesterday, my dad brought me a set of wooden draws to put on my desk, and it's big enough for all my wooden stamps, and papers.

Anyway, i hope you like it, thanks for popping by, please leave a comment if you havee time.
Oh and before i go, i won a digi stamp set from True a few days ago, and i've had a load of trouble setting it up, but i got it working this morning, so hopefully i'll have a playaround this afternoon! :O)

Fern xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love those vellum flowers, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous Fern and your flowers are stunning!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty fern, your vellum flowers are adorable, great idea. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vellum flowers they really stand out and the colours on the card and the coloring of the image is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous use of the vellum Fern, may have a go at these as have loads of peel off flowers i never use!

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. vellum flowers - what a great idea you are a clever one - going to try that.
    hugs Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Fern this is gorgeous love your flowers you may have started a new trend here...love it, enjoy the rest of your W/end...

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww Fern,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card, your vellum flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby card Fern - love the way you've used the vellum!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fern,

    Check out the Cute Card Thursday blog !!

    Congratulations, you've been doing really well lately and hope you continue to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Fern!! Your card is so pretty! I hope you enjoy your new stamps and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Be sure to e-mail me your card(s) and I will put them in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card as usual Fern, you come up with great ideas and execute them so well. What a lovely dad you must have, but then he must be so proud off your work...congrats on the Cute Card Thursday, I have just been over to post my card for Xmas in July and whose name popped out at me....Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete