Tuesday 21 July 2009

sMiLe... :O)

Good Evening,
I broke up from school today, i was really looking foward to the Summer Holidays, but i've been crying all afternoon. I'll really miss my Primary School... and today made me think of the 8 years i'd spent there...

Materials:
Paper- K+Co
Image- C.C Designs... i have to get this stamp, i love it lol! x Coloured with whispers and sakuras
Embellishments- Perfect Pearls, Prima flowers, and woodware brads.
Tools: MSBP

Anyway.... { lol } onto the card! I'm entering it into this weeks Roses On Paper Challenge, which is summer! I think my card is fairly summery, i tried to keep to a light colour combo! :O)
Can you tell?.... i've edited the photo in a Lexmark Programe. The image is sharper and i blured the background... the original lighting was terrible, so i played around with that too.

My GDT package came from Nikki today, so i'll get some cards done for you to see soon. I'm on a sports course all this week though... so fingers crossed i'll have some spare time! xx

Fern xx

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Fern - you've coloured the image beautifully and I love the simple layout! The papers and flowers add a really lovely summery feel! I hope you're feeling happier soon - it's always hard to leave your Primary School behind you!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Fern! Gorgeous summery colours/papers and the CC image is adorble! I know you must feel sad to leave your primary school behind but you have so many happy memories ahead of you at your new school! Enjoy your sports course and I look forward to seing some more of your fab cards soon!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite stamps Fern, you've coloured her beautifully ! I always have to edit my photo's...we need the sunshine back :)

    Hope you feel a bit more cheery tomorrow hun, it's just the end of one chapter and the beginning of another..a big leap non the less...enjoy your summer hols...just think of all the time you'll have to craft after your sports course...have fun !

    Hugs Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Fern

    i'm sure you'll love seniors but it is hard to leave primary!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sweetie, so sorry to hear that you are sad. Life is so full of changes... Hope that you feel a bit better tomorrow - I'll bet that you will do so well at your new school, and will make many friends right away! Great card, and good luck on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Fern! She is definitely a cutie and is on my wish list too!
    Hope you're feeling a bit happier this morning. Changes are always nerve wracking but think of all the new people you'll meet at secondary school and all the new adventures you'll have!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Fern,you have coloured your image beautifully and love your papers!!! It is a big change,but you will meet more friends and have them for a long time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Fern, good luck in your new school
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwww Fern,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Fern, I have left an award on my blog for you to cheer you up. I am sure you will love the "high school", but you are right, primary school is just the best..Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, she is such a darling.
    Its understandable why you are so upset.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Fern love this layout such fresh colours great image too... you'll soon settle in BIG school... enjoy your hols.

    hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi there, you have a lovely blog really awesome. as soon as i get time i will visit you soon, and see you on your next post. love Naqvee
    your new follower.
    Naqvee.
    xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoooxoxoxoxox

    faheimgul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete