Thursday 16 July 2009

Friday Sketchers.

Materials:
Paper and Card- PM and BG Offbeat
Image- The Greeting Farm, coloured with whispers and Pro-Markers
Embellishments- Card Candy, Prima flowers, brad, pencil topper, and ribbon from stash.


Morning,
Sorry for the lack of posting, i've been so busy lately with loads of card orders ( 13 THIS WEEK ALONE!) and the teachers handmade gifts! I haven't had chance to follow any challenges. Until i came across Friday Sketchers, and i knew i had to use the layout- it was great! :O)
I've just bourght a few items from Joanna Sheen, i've never shopped there before, but it's great for adhesive, and embellishments, because the P+ P is free!
One off the items that accidently fell into my cart was a single promarker- blush. I can't find a whisper pen that suits the skin colour, and this pen is fantastic. I might just buy myself a new set of Pro-markers....

Anway got to go, school awaits me!

Fern xx

13 comments:

  1. hi Fern,
    what a delicious card you have made sweetie,
    love the colours and the image.
    sounds like you have been super busy..
    hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is really cute, Love the background paper you have used, another fab creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiow hun you have been busy well done you, you have a real little business going there. I love this card your colouring is superb as usual
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,love your colouring and fab papers!!! WOW what a big card order,WELL DONE!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card Fern. The sketch is great and the image and colours just right. You seem to be a busy bee, a young entrepeneur in the making, hope you are looking forward to the Summer Holidays. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Fern,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on getting through all those orders! Love this card so sweet, the image is adorable! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Fern lovely colouring great DP & layout.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Fern, love this image! wow...what a lot of orders you've had...no wonder you have been busy!
    Hugs
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous Fern! I love the image and the orange looks fab! :)
    Have you broken up for the summer holidays yet? If you have, I hope you enjoy them!
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fern
    I have an award on my blog for you!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet Fern and so beautifully coloured
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Fern hope your W/end is going well??? I have something on my blog for you to collect if you want to hop over???

    hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete