Saturday 11 July 2009

Blue Day

Materials:
Paper and Card: PM
Image: Penny Black: The Essentials and Woodware
Embellishments: Hnadmade flowers, and Craftwork Cards Card Candy

Good Evening... hope you're all well.
I've been meaning to join in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge for a while.... but i've never got round to it. I do just love these stamps, especially this one: The Essentials!
The theme this week is swirls... well i don't know if you can see but my paper has got lots of swirls on it... but i kind of covered it with more layers. Ooops...
I completely understand if this doesn't count! :O)
Next Challenge is Sketch Saturday... i really loved working with it so thanks girls! I am also entering this into One Stop Card Crafts with a theme of furry things.... well what's more fury than my cats? :O)

Here's a Close-Up of my decoupaging.


I just thought it looked nice for a change.
I also made the flowers myself with a woodware stamp and a few scraps of paper.


Before i go... i would like to say THANKYOU to Jane for my gorgeous packet of goodies and fabulous card that was waiting for me yesterday when i got home from school, it really brightened my day! O)

Fern xx

20 comments:

  1. Fern, what a beautiful card you have made!
    Soooo talented!
    I so love Penny Blacks Kitty stamps and would love to get all of them, I love the way you have decoupaged this image!
    Keep well and happy
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Fern, Love your penny black one. The blue colour is beautiful! Love the flowers you have made! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgoeus card Fern. I can see the swirls :)

    Hugs Jane x

    PS Glad you liked your crafty bits xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Fern this is fabulous, love these pretty papers and adorable image.. great work with the flowers too... gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC.. Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the papers you've used and the decoupaging of the cats.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww such a pretty card Fern, and I love how you decoupaged part of your image

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Fern,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Fern, the colours are so pretty and I love the 3d effect you created with your decoupage!
    Many thanks for your congrats on our move! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fern...gorgeous card,love the PB image you've used and beautiful colour scheme...tha decoupage looks fab,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Fern!!! Your papers and colouring are just beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another brill card Fern love this colour combo such pretty blues fab decoupage too.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..... Fern
    I love your card in blue!!!
    This image is to cute!!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Fern, this is gorgeous. I love the way you layered the stamp and your papers look such a delicate shade of blue. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, I love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card fern, love how you've used your papers. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Really like your card! You've made wonderful flowers and I love how you popped out your elements!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is a wonderful card Fern, love the blue shades that you have used, and the sweet image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. Enjoy your new goodies. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooooh i love this card
    the image is lovely and those colours are just fabulous ;o)

    Crafteresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, so so pretty and sweet. Love it!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a pretty card! I love the flowers you've cut out and the way you've 3D'd the cute stamp too! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete