Friday 3 July 2009

More cards.,..

Hello everyone, 2 cards from me today... makes a change lol.
Sorry i haven't been around much, the High School calls and i have been there for the past two days.
I had a great time, being introduces to new children, teachers... ect.
Anway... my card. I have entered this into 2 challenges:
Colour Create- Lime green, apple green, lemon and cream.
Truly Scrumptious- Have a fab sketch to follow.
Sorry about the appauling picture... the light wasn't too good this morning.
For my card i have used some delish BG Offbeat papers, i just knew these would be perfect for the challenge with all the exotic and bright colours.
the gorgeous bright green flower is from petallo, and the litle yellow is a prima daisy, the loevly Greeting Farm image has been watercoloured with whispers and glossed. The rest is all from stash.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My next card has been made following no challenges, i made it for my Grandads birthday yesterday.




A Close-Up of my poo colouring! :O)


I tried to keep the layout nice and simple.
I have used some Dovecraft paper, Doodle-Bug rub-ons, Card Candys, and string form stash.
Right... i'm off to blog-hop. :O)

Thanks for looking,

Fern xx

16 comments:

  1. sweet cards. Love the colours of the 1st one, and like the finishing touch of the turned down corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I start Fern? your cards are stunning.. I have used offbeat too on my CC card yours is gorgeous, your G/dads card the image colouring is wonderfull wish I could WC like you..well done love em both..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fern fab cards. Love the immage of the little boy and colouring is nice too.I just started stamping recently but I already feel I'm addicted to it.
    oxo Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Fern, such cute images and i love your colouring. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours - love your image..

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    DAwn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards, I love the colours on your TS card - gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cards Fern,l love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really gorgeous cards Fern! Fabulous colouring and such pretty details.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fab cards Fern! I love the fresh colours on the first and your colouring is lovely! :)
    Have a great weekend! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad everything went well at your new school - hope you still have time to blog when you get to High School!
    Love the turned down corner effect
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear that the school visit went well Fern,
    your cards are fabulous that you have made, nothing wrong with your colouring it is wonderful.. brilliant job. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a fabulous cards. Love the images you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant cards again and fab colouring as usual, wow dear I hope you enjoyed your High School Days, bet you cannot wait now
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I love your Grandads birthday card...and your Miss Anya card is just perfect for the colours this week...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've made 2 fantastic cards here Fern. Bet your Granddad loves his card, and the image in the top one looks so sweet and fresh in those colours. Thanks for joining the CC challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two lovely cards. Both great images and beautifully coloured.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete