Sunday 2 August 2009

Stampin' For The Weekend...


Materials:
Paper: BG Sugar
Embellies: Prima flowers, perfect pearls, woodware brads, and Doodle-Bug Rub-ons.

Hi,
Hope you've enjoyed the weekend, i've had a fab day with my family at Telford Park. I popped into the Range , and grabbed a few bargins too! :O) I also picked up some watercolour-card, 27 by 19.5 cm, 17 sheets for £1.99!
Anyway...
I've just found a new challenge blog that i haven't entered before: Stampin' For The Weekend. This week, they'd like you to alter something. My friend birthdays coming up, so i thought she'd love a hand-decorated gift.

The Top:



I found this white little tub, and filled it with bath salts. I then decorated it with BG papers, and embellished with some prima flowers.

The Inside:
{ With a little message! }


I also have to say a huge THANKYOU to Linby, for this fabulous award! I really appriciate you thinking of me xx



The rules state i have to list five things i like to do, and pass it on to five bloggers,
Here's my hobbies:

* Reading *
* Writing *
* Golfing *
* Dancing *
* Crafting *
And the 5 bloggers:
Thanks for looking!
Fern xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow Fern sweetie thanks for thinking of me I very much appreciate every award I get so BIG THANKS my cyber FRIEND. Your alterd gift is beautiful am sure your friend will love it.


    hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute gift Fern, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fern, love your altered container sweetie, it looks fabulous, your friend is going to love it.
    Congratulations on the award sweetie and thank you so much for thinking of me when passing on your lovely award, mwah.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again. Just wanted to wish you luck and to thank you for linking my candy in your candy bar.. good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again Fern every word is true my FRIEND

    huggys Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful little gift Fern, I'm sure your friend Beth will love it! Thanks for the award as well!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fern,
    This box is gorgeous, your friend will love it, what a lovely thought! The bath salts are a great idea too! :)
    Congrats on your award! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous gift Fern.

    thanks for the award

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww Fern,what beautiful,i love the papers and flwer.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful box! Beth will be delighted to receive it! And I can almost smell those bath salts!!! Glad you had a good day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Fern,love your papers and beautiful flower.......a perfect gift!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a gorgeous gift box, its fab.
    Thanks for the award too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous little box Fern, your friend will treasure this. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete