Friday, 14 August 2009

Finally....


Finally... a card!! Sorry about the lack of posting, I've had so many orders i haven't had time to follow any challenges or even take pictures. Although, i am going to enter this into this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge, which is At The Beach, and Stamp Something which is summer vacation. I just loved working with both these themes, the bright colours and cool image! I coloured Miss Anya with my whispers, promarkers, and glittery sakura's... i also added some gloss to her shades. { although you can't see in the rubbish photo }
I then cute her out and popped her on some more cardstock for added dimension.
The gorgeously glittery papers are DCWV, Citrus Stack... i just love them! :O) These Papers and many more, are available to buy from Nikki at Bunny-Zoes Crafts.

So what did i use:
Paper: DCWV, Citrus Stack
Cardstock: Co-ordinations
Stamp: Miss Anya- Rain or shine
Embellies: Roses, punched flowers, Doodle-Bug Rub-ons.

I am going to charge £1.30 for this card, which was an order from a lady in my moms office.... i'd love to hear where you sell your cards, and how much you charge for them!

Thanks for looking,

Fern xx

15 comments:

  1. Awesome summer card, great coloring.
    Thanks so much for playing Stamp Something Challenge with us.
    God bless
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card sweetie, sounds like you have been in demand! keep up the brilliant work. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! I have an order for 110 birth announcements, and I am staying very busy! Your card's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,so beautifully coloured and your papers are perfect!!!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card Fern!
    How wonderful to have all those orders brilliant work!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring. Love this image. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love those papers. Thanks for joining is this week on Cute Card Thursday.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! Love the sparkly background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Fern,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fern gorgeous card again congrats on your win over at One stop craft challenge with your pearls & swirls entry, enjoy your new stamp....

    hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your personalised card is gorgeous Fern, love the sweet image. Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fern!!;D
    Beautiful card! you are very good to be just 11 years old:D!
    hugs, Ida:o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Fern, the orange paper is gorgeous and I love this Miss Anya image! :)
    Thanks for entering my blog candy!
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fab card Fern, I have left something for you on my blog. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Fern! I love the colours and papers you've used, so summery! I'm glad to hear you've been busy!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete