Thursday 6 August 2009

Pretty... xx

Good evening,
Finally... my order from Crafts U Love came today, 2 weeks late!! :O) Well. It was worth it, my new MME papers are beautiful! I just love the colours, the pink and brown is right up my street.


These Papers are available from Bunny-Zoe's Crafts, along with the gorgeous Purse. Nikki currently selling a bag of Mixed Charms for just £3! These are great value, as you get a good variety suitable for loads of different occasions.

I'm entering this into 2 challenges:

Stamp With Fun: They have a fabulous sketch- thanks girls! :O)

And Papertake Weekly- Which is what reminds you of seasons, i could be colour combos, . I think this is quite an earthy card, so it reminds me of Autumn.

I paper pierced Miss Anya's boots, and headband, as i couldn't find the right shade of brown to colour her.

So what did i use?

Paper: MME Wild Asparagus, Cardstock: Co-Ordinations, Stamps: The Greeting Farms- Miss Anya, and PM freebi, Mediums: Whispers, promarkers, watercolour pencils and sakura's, Ink: Stazon-Jet Black, Embellishments: Prima flowers, charm from HERE, the roses, pearls, and brad are from stash.

Thanks for looking, any comments left are appreciated!! :O)

Fern xx

17 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie I love your card, such a sweet image and I love the colours you have used!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your papers are gorgeous! love the paper piecing! and your handbag charm is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! lovin' the pink and brown combo too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Fern. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE pink and brown combo

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful Fern, a lovely card!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fern one of my fav colour combos Pink/Brown & you have doen a brill job with the paper piecing love it fab DPs too.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Fern and I love her paper pieced boots. Gorgeous details sweetie, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Fern this card is simply adorable! Those papers really are gorgeous and your layout and colouring of Miss Anya is fabulous! Great paper piecing too!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous colours...and the image is perfect...luv n hugs lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous Fern, love the papers you have used and your anya image is beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card Fern,you have done a fabulous job at paper piecing and your details are just beautiful!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes those papers are gorgeous and what a wonderful card you've made with them.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card Fern,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Fern, such pretty colours and lovely embellies, beautifully coloured too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW Fern lovley card. I just love the charm. The image is gorgeous. I love the way you have done the boots on the image.

    Happy Crafting Jodie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so pretty - I love the image and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and i love the paper.Great piecing too, i have to try it sometimes.
    Well done!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete