Sunday 16 August 2009

DT card for Nikki


Good Evening Everyone,
Sorry for my lack of posting lately i've been so busy!! :O)
Today i thought i'd show you a little card i made for Nikki at Bunny-Zoes Crafts. She was kind enough to offer me an amazing oppotunity a month ago: to be a Guest Designer for her new Shop. I can't believe that anybody would like my cards enough to trust me with such a huge responibility! Thankyou xx
Anyway... onto my card. I have used this fabulous Riley stamp to make my card... i love him so much!!! He's perefct to cut out and 3-d.
Close-Up:

I have also used some gorgeous Cream Raffia Lace on my card to add a bit of texture.
Please check out Bunny-Zoes Crafts for a bit of retail therepy!! There's a great range of papers stamps and embelllishments- so go and take a look!! :O)
I'm going to enter this into this weeks: ABC challenge which is animals!

Materials:

Paper: BG-Sugared
Image: Riley
Ink: Stazon, Ancient Page
Mediums: Whipsers, watercolours
Embellies: Raffia Lace.

And i've been lucky enough to recieve this great award:



This Creative Blogger Award is from Avril- thanks so much... i really appreciate you thinking of me!! I'm going to pass this onto:

Georgia, Rach, Donna, Jacqui, and Nikki.

These girls are inspiraring!!

Thanks for looking,

Fern xx

Ps. I'm close to 100 followers!! :O) As soon as i reach this target, i'm going to give away a mini candy! So fingers crossed xx

14 comments:

  1. Hi Fern,
    Fabulous card, the Riley image is so cute and I love the stripy paper!
    Aww, thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww isn't Riley sweet, and he looks fab layered up ! A gorgeous card Fern, Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really sweet card Fern. Love the layering

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet of you Fern!!! Love your card, and your 3-d is perfect! Great job...and we ALL love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Fern,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening Fern, wow what a gorgeous card hunny i have enjoyed looking through your latest makes youve been busy since my last visit. Each of them as special as the next. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card Fern! I love how you've decoupaged Riley, he looks great!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Fern and you did a great job with the dimension on Riley. Thanks so much for the award sweetie, Hope your enjoying your holidays, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Fern! Riley is super cute and I love how you 3D him!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet,love that image and the mesh you have used!!! Fabulous colouring as well!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fab papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Fern, I love the Tennis Riley and I love the Raffia lace.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Brilliant 3D'ing of the image too sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Fern for thinking of me when you passed your award on, I am thrilled to receive and I so love visiting your blog, your cards are amazing and you have such wonderful ideas for your cards :) I love this little chap he is so cute :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete