Wednesday 19 August 2009

Friday Sketchers

Morning,
Wahoo... Wednesday: my favourite day. The sun was shining yesterday, but it seems to have sunk a bit today :O( Anyway- the card.
I've followed the fabulous sketch over at Friday Sketchers. I just loved working with it and will definatly use it agian. * Thanks girls!*Just to be awkard... i rotated it 180 degrees!


I have used my new MME Wild Asparagus Papers- mmm, delish! :O) And some lush co-ordinations cardstock. I just love the green, pink and brown colour combo; they all work so well together! I have used my extremely nelected Sarah Kay image, which i LOVE, but hardly ever ink it up!! She's been watercolouredwith whsipers and pastels.
Materials:
Paper: MME
Cardstock: Co-Ordinations
Stamps: Stampavie- Sarah Kay, Time for an apple pie, and PM
Embellishments: Gems, Prima Flowers, Woodware, Brads, Roses.
Tools: MSBP
I am sooooooooooooooo lucky!
I have recieved another fabulous award from Jodie!! Thanks so much! { hugs xx }

I'm going to pass this onto 5 amazing bloggers:

* Kim, Katy, Tracy, Joey and Rach *

Thanks for looking any comments you leave will be appreciated!

19 comments:

  1. soooo pretty!

    i love this stamp too but mine doesn't get inked often enough either!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you Fern :) so you thought my card was creepy huh :D she's a bit scary isn't she, lol.

    I love the delicate colour combo you've used on your card, so pretty, have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Fern, the image is so pretty and you have coloured it perfectly.
    Thanks for entering my prize draw and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card Fern! Great job on the FS sketch and your colouring is so delicate! Great job!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so so pretty and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for my award love.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the sweet image and what great papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Fern! These colours look really lovely together and the image is so sweet, love it! :)
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Fern,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!!! Well done on a fab card and award lol! I really love the colour combo. The papers are gorgeous.
    Happy Crafting
    Jodie xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Fern

    Your card is beautiful this is a gorgeous image! I love the softness and so pretty

    Thankyou so much for passing the award on to me hunny.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card Fern, colours are gorgeous and so soft.
    I am not sure if you have seen but you won a prize over at Stardust Gems & Ribbon blog candy. You hadn't left a comment to acknowledge your win so thought I would just let you know. http://stardustgemsandribbon.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/blog-candy-winners/#comments
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Fern,gorgeous papers and colouring!!!! Well done on winning the blog candy!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya sweetie, fabulous card your colouring is beautiful and i love the bling. congratulations on your award and for thinking of me when passing it forward, hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Fern this is stunning, wish I could use w/colours like this am too heavy handed...LOL any how brill colour combo one of my favs...congrats on another candy win...way to go...

    hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous card, hun, love this sweet image and your colour combo and paper choice is delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card sweetie, your colouring is fantastic and I love your choice of papers and gorgeous detail! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, gorgeous card! The colours are fabulous. Great job!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card Fern, I love the delicate colours and the gorgeous papers, beautiful flowers too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty Fern. Ilove these papers, the texture is gorgeous. Thanks for visiting me so often, it is always so nice to hear from you. Have a lovely weekend
    -x-

    ReplyDelete