Sunday 23 August 2009

Papertake Weekly- 100th Challenge!

Morning,
Gosh, i have been busy, my nan's birthday's in a few weeks so i decided i wanted to make her something really special. I also wanted to enter a card into this weeks Papertake Weekly, as they are celebrating their 100th challenge!! :O) This week you get to choose from 100 challenges... i've picked my favourite things:
This delish K+Co Paper, my beloved Prima Flowers, stamping, and my MSBP!
So i think my card fits in nicely lol.

For the front, i have used this mega cute Fox Chasing Butterfly available to buy from Nikki, at Bunny-Zoes Crafts. I stamped him out several times to achieve 4 layers of decoupage, these have all been coloured with whispers and watercolour pencils.

Here's A Close-Up:


The gorgeous little charm was sent to me by Jacqui {thankyou xx} and i've attached it with some thin chain and a jump ring.


I made this by attaching 2 A6 White card blanks together and decorating. This is a picture of the next thing you'll see when you open the first panel. I've used a PM fabric embellishment, and some Co-Ordinations cardstock.

The next picture is the inside, i've used some clear stamps from the CCSR for this as i though they fitted the first image quite nicely. I also left a space in the middle so i can write my message.

What i used:

Paper: K+Co
Cardstock: Co-Ordinations
Stamps: CCSR- Doodles, PM, and CC. Designs- Fox Chasing Butterfly.
Mediums: Whispers and watercolour pencils
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Roses, Iced Gems, Brads, Charms, all from stash.
Tools: MSBP

Thanks for looking, i'll get my candy together tomorrow! :O)

Fern xx

18 comments:

  1. spectacular fern

    i'm sure your nan loved it

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous Fern, I love the charm and you did a fabulous job on the inside too, Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Fern, love the beautiful papers and the design of the card. Cute image too beautifully coloured. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo lovely, esp. the inside!
    Am certain your Nan will love it!
    Hugs
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wowww Fern,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really sweet. Love the papers you have used and those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fern,
    Fabulous card, your nan is gonne be thrilled with it. Love the tri fold design and you have decorated all the pages beautifully. Had a catch up wiht you blog and you have made some fabby creations since I last popped by. You just get better and better with each new card. If you fancy on getting your hands on some free crafty stuff I have a proposal for you email me on lyndseyturner@hotmail.co.uk and I will give you all the details.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fern,

    Your cards are beautiful, you inspire me! Congratulations on all of your wonderful blog awards, you deserve them!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG stunning Fern,beautiful papers and such a beautifully coloured image......love the charm!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorjus, gorjus, gorjus !

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Fern, love the inside, looks fab!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, fabulous card Fern! Love the paper and the gorgeous roses! I really like how you've layered your image too! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is so special - what a fantastic job you've done, Nanny is gonna be thrilled!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fabulous card chick - I love those colours you used - it's so special :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Fern,
    check this out www.loracrafts.blogspot.com
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty! What a cute stamp - and I love what you've done to the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great layout dear and such beautiful colour scheme I love it, your colouring is just perfect as are your embellies
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Fern, this card is absolutely amazing and so much attention to detail too! The papers are so beautiful and I'm sure this card will be a great hit with your Nan :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete