Sunday 7 June 2009

A Card And My Craft Space.

Hello, hope you're enjoying the fabulous weather (Lol, if you enjoy the rain and thunder!)


I have made a card following no challenges today, as my order was simple, and i figured that not many sketchs would be simple!


So here goes:

Materials:

PM cardstock

PM embellie

MSBP

Gems from stash

Doodle-bug rub-ons.

And just for the fun of it...

My Crafty Space situated in my Bedroom.



I am sure you can notice a few cards, by beloved whispers and a cutting mat. There is also a large mirror, reflecting every thing behind it as you can probably guess by the photo



Here is a different angled view. There are draw spaces underneath... but a didn;t want to bore you. Can you see my ipod and docking station? Well, i have to listen to mucsic whilst i make things!

Thanks for looking,

Fern xx














12 comments:

  1. Great card, nice & simple. Love your little craft space very nice and tidy nothing like mine. Did you get my message about the sq card blanks.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Fern, super stunning card, I love the green and the simplicity of it.Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fern,
    Love your card! The colour is lovely and I really like the 'just for you' image.
    Your crafty space looks fab! I normally just do my crafting on the floor, lol!
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fern!It's nice to see a simple card,love this it's brillaint!
    love your craft space wish mine was that tidy lol
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Fern! My fave colour is green, and I love the simple yet extremely stylish affect you're achieved! Well done, hun! And your craft space looks lush! I have to make do with crafting on the dining room table...then packing it away each time! Would love to have my own dedicated desk. And music is essential! Love your ipod docking station. Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card would be ideal for me to have a tv in my crafting room to watch enders!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi #Fern

    love your card. You have a very neat room and a very organised craft area it looks great.

    Linby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the simplicity of your card - and wow, how tidy is your crafting space!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fern,
    Fab card this evening and like your scrapping space. I have a surprise for you,I have given you an award for your blog! Please stop by my blog to recieve your award. Congrats sweety and I hope you enjoy it. Hugs XXX Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute boy card! I love your craft space.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Fern,l love the colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Fern, you are one incredibly talented young lady! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! Your work and attention to detail is quite fantastic - keep it up!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete