My parcel from the Glitter Pot arrived this morning, ( yippe) with this little cute!
I am in love... she has got to be my favourite stamp! I watercoloured her with whispers, and you can't really see... but on the edges i stamped some swirls with my watermark inkpad and ran some pastels lightly over the top, to look pearlesent.
I made thsi card to fill in my orders, but i found it fitted nicely into 3 challenges- this has got to be a record for me!
( A side view... i also glossed a few parts of the stamp. )
Paper Blooms: Bloomin.
One stop Craft Challenge: A bit of sparkle. ( my pastels, gems and craftwork cards card candy)
And Our Creative Corner: Border Punches ( my MSBP just creeps up everywhere lol.)
So... whats it made from?
* Stamp: Mommy loves you from Sarah Kay *
* Cardstock and paper: Brazil swiss dots cardstock, PM cardstock, and PM paper *
* Craftwork cards candy *
* Flower punch from Hobby Craft *
* MSBP *
* Anita's 3-D Clear Gloss Finish *
* Gems and peel-off from stash *
HMFMC Mid Way#250 "School Days
1 hour ago