Tuesday 23 June 2009

3 cards 7 challenges! :O)

Good Evening,
Hope your all well. I've managed to enter some challenges, as there's some great sketches around at the moment.
My first card is for:
ABC- Summer
Creative Card Crew- Whatever The Weather
Colour Create- i have chose, Strawberry, Rasberry and Kiwi, but i haven't used the optinal extra of fruits... sorry! :O)
Mojo Monday- They have a fabby sketch... really easy!

Materials:
* Papers: Pm, and smirk*
* Image: The Greeting Farm*
* Sentiment: Doodle-Bug Rub-On's*
* Embellies: Gems and peel-off from stash *
* Tools: Foam pads, double-sided tape, MSBP, Flower Punch*


I have used my yummy Smirk papers, ( i just love all the glitter) and my gorgeous new Anya stamp.
I have decoupaged the image slightly with just one layer. ( Debby inspired me to do this lol.)

Here's a little close-up so you can see it better:


I am in love with her shades... i coloured them witha sparkly gel pen and glossed... so now they really do look like glass.
Every thing is extremely sparkly.... i wish i had a better camera, then you'd be able to see the detail i added with my sakuras.

************************************************************************************
Card Number 2

Materails:
* Paper: Basic Grey*
* Image: Sugar Nellie from Lyndsey, and flowers from the CCSR Doodles set*
* Ebelliies: Card Candy and gems from stash*
* Ink: Ancient Page*
* Tools: Cotten wool ball, ( inking and distressing ) foam pads, double sided tape.

Wow!!
More challenges:
Sketch and stash, and Secret Crafter with a colour scheme of Pink and Green... my favourite!
I tried to improve my colouring in this card... i blended different shades of green, and focused where the light was coming from and where i needed to hilight the hair.
Hope this looks O.K ! :o)



************************************************************************************
Final Card (Sorry to bore you! :O)

Materials:
* Paper and cardstock- PM
* Image- Pink Petticoat
* Embellies- gems from stash
* Tools- foam pads, and flower punch

For my final card, i have used the fab sketch over at Friday Sketchers... it's so simple, and just what i needed for my order.
As soon as i saw this image, which i recieved in a swap from Sem, i knew what colour combo i would use... chocolate and pink!! Mmm.... yummy!
This little lady looks so safisticated drinking her coffee! :O)

I hope you enjoyed my unbelievably long post lol!

Fern xx

22 comments:

  1. your colouring is fabulous and your defo not boring us with all these stunning cards...I love your use of this week colour choice...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Fern you have been busy great cards love them ALL great colour combos good job you didnt ask us to pick a fav cos I couldn't...ALL stunning

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been very busy!! You're putting me to shame! I'm glad that you're enjoying your new goodies. You have made 3 fantastic cards and your colouring is fabulous!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all very beautiful cards Fern and I love all your images and super colouring. Your papers are all delicious and your layouts are super.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fern!wow you have been busy!three fabulous card's!!!love your colouring and choice of paper's embellishments etc!
    hugs amanda xx
    i'm afraid i can't make the demo sat would of been lovely to meet you :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Fern

    I dont think your cards could ever bore me! love all three of them

    the top one is my fave gorgeous layout and details, just love your coloring and soft colour choice

    thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Fern your cards are absolutly stunning such fabulous detail.Thanks for taking part in the reative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW all beautiful cards,you have been very busy....your colouring and designs are brilliant!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are cards are gorgeous but my fave has got to be the Miss Anya one its so perfect, colours, image, everything.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Fern you have been busy so many wonderful cards love the images and the pretty papers and beautiful designs. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards and what a fab images and papers.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spectacular!!!!


    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Fern! What talent you have and such an eye for colors...really all lovely cards you posted here today. Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge this week - I'm so happy to be the sponsor and loved getting to visit YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful cards Fern,l love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are just lovely! I'm looking forward to visiting you again. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh really fantastic and such lovely cards.
    thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, beautiful cards Fern! I love the colour schemes you've used on them all and your colouring is lovely! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya Fern, my you've been busy :D I think all your cards are brill, love the added bling and gloss to Miss Anyas glasses !hugs Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Fern, I can't believe you're only 11, your cards are outstanding!! Your colouring looks great!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous cards Fern, beautiful colouring, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful set of cards Fern. Each one is really delicate. You colour your images so well. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete