Friday, 10 April 2009

A few pages of my scrapbook...






Hello, a big:
*Good Friday*
To you all! Hope your enjoying the wet weather! :O)
I thought i'd share with you a few pages of my scrapbook so far. My mom asked me to create this, as it's much nicer to flick through a bright and colourful book full of pictures, than yank them out of a cardboard box!
I've added quite a few embellies, most opf the papers are Disney Tinkerbell, but i've combined/ matted with others such as:
* Forever Friends
* Smirk
* Co- ordinations
* Pm
The ribbon is the Crafthouse, gems are PM, and flowers are prima.
I am begining to run out of primas, so i have decided to make my own. Hopefully i'll post some cards using them tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea and boy it looks wonderful!
    Love your beautiful paper and gorgeous detail and design!
    Especially love your happy photo's!
    Bet this is such fun to do as you can re-live your wonderful holiday!
    Happy Easter!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern, wow what a few fabulous scrapbook pages. Looks like you were having a great time. love the pastel papers and all the pretty embellishments.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just totally amazing sweetheart, such amazing attention to detail! Hope you have a fabulous holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete