Friday 13 March 2009

My First Blog Candy! NOW CLOSED




Goodevening everybody, hope you're enjoying your night. Anyway, i've decided to have a blog candy, to celebrate a few good things that have happened to me lately:

I have been asked to be a guest designer on the crafty Monkeys Challenge blog on the 17th of April, and i've found out what High School i'm going to in September.
So here it is.

It includes a PM creative tones paper pad, a selection of mens papers, a pack of PM and prima flowers, silver charms, and a smirk stamp. I will also include (not shown in the picture) a selection of stamped images and PM notelets, including Penny Blacks, Sarah kays, stamps from Leere Aldrich, Forever Friends, and some of my favourite sentiments.

All you have to do to be in with the chance of winning is:

Become a follower ( please... )

Leave a comment on this post telling me what place you like to buy your crafty stash from.

And put a link on your blog, spreading the word to fellow crafters.

I'll be checking!!!!

And i will draw a name out of a hat on Friday the 13th of March ( lucky, and unlukily for some!)

Thanks and good luck! :o)

Love, Fern x x

NOW CLOSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment