Sunday 15 February 2009

Blue Mothers Day

Hello, hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I thought i'd share with you a card i made. Next week, my dad and i are doing a card boot in Essington Fruit Farm, and my mom suggested that i tried to sell some cards. She thought that mothers day cards would sell the best, so i'm making a start. The papers are paper mania, and the image is Penny Black stickeroos. I really love this little fellow- he's so cute! I have also used my new dovecraft corner rounder i bought from Ashmore Park. Prima flower, and lace, gem are from stash.

Happy Sunday!

Love Fern x

3 comments:

  1. Fern this is such a pretty card!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern this is a beautiful card, I would certainly buy it for my mum if I saw it at a car boot sale. Hope you make lots of money for more craft stash lol.
    Good luck
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fern, I love this is such a wonderful card and I love the penny black image it is so sweet.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete