Sunday, 15 February 2009

Blue Mothers Day

Hello, hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I thought i'd share with you a card i made. Next week, my dad and i are doing a card boot in Essington Fruit Farm, and my mom suggested that i tried to sell some cards. She thought that mothers day cards would sell the best, so i'm making a start. The papers are paper mania, and the image is Penny Black stickeroos. I really love this little fellow- he's so cute! I have also used my new dovecraft corner rounder i bought from Ashmore Park. Prima flower, and lace, gem are from stash.

Happy Sunday!

Love Fern x

4 comments:

  1. Fern this is such a pretty card!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern this is a beautiful card, I would certainly buy it for my mum if I saw it at a car boot sale. Hope you make lots of money for more craft stash lol.
    Good luck
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fern any mother would just adore your card! Good luck with your boot sale!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fern, I love this is such a wonderful card and I love the penny black image it is so sweet.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete